Healthy Minds’ Therapy
At Healthy Minds, we treat our patients as people, not a diagnosis.
Our mental health professionals help our patients better understand themselves, develop their capacity for self-improvement and learn how to improve the most important relationships in their lives. We help our patients “learn to be well” instead of simply trying to “get fixed.”
Here are some of the lasting, meaningful changes we’ve helped our patients make in their lives:
- Resolving marital disputes
- Accepting and managing serious mental illnesses
- No longer worrying about what others think of you
- Overcoming a fear of flying
- Maintaining a positive outlook
- Having hope that things can get better
- Rebuilding trust between parents and children
- Changing difficult behavior in children
- Coping with the loss of a loved one
- Recovering from overmedication
- Finding pleasure in life again
Our patients’ relationship with their therapist is different from all other relationships in their lives. They will always be the primary focus and they will be working with professionals who understand where they are and how to help them get where they want to be.
Regular weekly therapy yields the best results, but we can be flexible to accommodate unique circumstances and schedules.
“The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.”
William James, Father of American Psychology