More About Healthy Minds’ Addiction Treatment Programs
Addiction Care Provided
With highly qualified staff and a flexible program schedule, Healthy Minds’ addiction treatment programs have the ability to provide you with effective treatment to make positive changes in your life. Whether you need a drug & alcohol evaluation for court, education & prevention, individual, family and/or group therapy, intensive outpatient services, or psychiatric medication management, our team of experts can help.
Healthy Minds offers varying services for youth and adults to address a number of concerns related to substance use and mental health conditions. Each person is offered individualized treatment to meet the intensity of his/her needs. To determine the level of need, we utilize evidence-based screening tools and comprehensive assessments that allow us to gain a better understanding of how we can help you.
Healthy Minds’ addiction treatment programs provide professional, high quality early intervention, outpatient & intensive outpatient treatment services to adolescents and adults. The treatment programs support clients in breaking the cycle of addiction and managing mental health, by combining effective treatment by a multi-disciplinary team, along with intensive case management for integrative care.
Our team is comprised of a diverse group of mental health & substance use disorders experts (psychiatrists, psychologists, alcohol & drug counselors, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists and case managers).
We collaborate and use our broad expertise to help guide our patients through both addiction and mental health issues. We treat each patient as a whole human being within the “family” system. This often means our patients reduce their dependency on drugs, alcohol and psychotropic medications while increasing their own capacity for self-realization and self-actualization.
Treatment & Recovery Services
- Treatment Planning
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Family Education
- Case Management
- Recovery Support Services
- After Care
Levels of Care
We have five phases of treatment, in which you can be placed upon entering Healthy Minds’ addiction treatment program. You can then phase up as you meet your clinical milestones.
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP – Phases I, II, III) – Consists of a 9, 12 or 15 hours per week treatment schedule encompassing services that are capable of meeting complex needs of addiction and mental health conditions.
- Outpatient (OP – Phase IV) – Consists of a less than 9 hours per week treatment schedule, encompassing services that are capable of meeting basic needs of addiction and mental health conditions.
- Early Intervention (EI – Phase V) – Consists of educational groups used to help educate and prevent further problems related to substance use. This level is used for individuals whose substance use is causing some disruption; however, they do not meet full criteria for a disorder.
Treatment Schedule – Getting Started
Our treatment schedule consists of a combination of assessment/evaluation, individual, family and group therapy, medication management, and experiential programming that is offered on week days and evenings to accommodate personal schedules.
GET HELP TODAY:
- CALL 702-622-2491 today to complete our initial phone screening.
- SCHEDULE your initial in-person assessment.
- DETERMINE Phase (Level of Care) based on your individual needs.
- DEVELOP your customized treatment schedule.
- BEGIN TREATMENT & RECOVERY.